When it comes to appetizers for Christmas, there’s no one right answer. What works for your family might not work for somebody else. That’s why we want to help you out this holiday season with some delicious and festive appetizer recipes that will please everyone in your family. From hors d’oeuvres to dips, we have something for every taste bud. And don’t forget the main course! These recipes will make your holiday dinner even more festive and satisfying.
holiday appetizer recipes for Christmas parties
Looking for something special to serve at your next Christmas party? Check out our collection of holiday appetizer recipes! Whether you’re looking for something simple, like mini samosas with dipping sauce, or something more elaborate, like Christmas shepherd’s pie, we’ve got you covered.
Mini Crab Cakes: These cute little crab cakes are perfect for a festive gathering. Simply mix some Bisquick and mayonnaise to create the batter, then shape into small patties and fry in a bit of oil until golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce and green onion garnish for a colorful and delicious appetizer.
Santa Fe Cupcakes: If you’re feeling extra fancy (and who isn’t on Christmas Eve?), try out these Santa Fe cupcakes. They require a little bit of preparation but are worth it in the end. Start by making the frosting; combine 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 cup milk in a medium-sized bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add 4 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat again until well combined. Set aside to cool slightly. Next, make the cake batter; mix 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ginger, and 1/4 cup white sugar in a large bowl until well combined.
appetizer recipes for Christmas parties
Looking for festive appetizers to serve at your Christmas party? Here are a few recipes you can try:
– Cranberry and Hazelnut Tartlets
– Mini Quiches with Pesto Cream Cheese Sauce
– Bacon Wrapped Dates with Maple Glaze
– Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Shallot Butter
– Spinach Beijing Baked Potatoes
light Christmas appetizers
Looking for some light and tasty appetizers to serve at your Christmas party? Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
1 cup puff pastry, thawed
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon rice vinegar or lemon juice
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (smooth peanut butter is better because it won’t turn into clumps)
3 tablespoons soy sauce or honey
3 tablespoons water
5 easy Christmas appetizers finger foods
Looking for some easy and festive appetizers to serve at your Christmas party? Here are 5 easy Christmas appetizers that you can make in no time!
1. Cranberry-Walnut Filled Bites: These little bites are simple to put together and taste delicious – perfect for a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Simply spread some softened cream cheese on some whole wheat bread slices, top with chopped cranberries and walnuts, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Figuratively Spicy Samosas: For a little spice in your appetizer lineup, try these samosas made with ground lamb, cumin, chili powder, garlic, and paprika. They’re sure to tantalize your taste buds!
3. Crockpot Hot Garlic Cheese Balls: These cheesy balls are perfect for a lazy night – all you have to do is put the ingredients in the crockpot before heading off to bed! When you wake up later, just roll them into balls and they’re ready to serve.
4. Roasted Beet Salad Sandwiches: This lovely salad is perfect for wintertime – it’s both healthy and delicious! Beets are roasted until they are soft and slightly caramelized – then they’re mixed with creamy goat cheese, fresh herbs, salt and pepper, olives, and balsamic vinegar. It makes a beautiful presentation on whole grain bread slices or baguette
cute Christmas appetizers for parties
Christmas is a time to celebrate with family and friends, and there is no better way to do that than by preparing some delicious appetizers! Here are some recipes for your next holiday party:
Crostini with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Pinch of salt
8 crostini rounds (6 inches in diameter)
Fresh parsley leaves for garnish (optional)
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, paprika, and salt. Set aside. Brush each crostini round on one side with olive oil. Divide the aioli among the crostini rounds. Sprinkle each round with Parmesan cheese and parsley leaves if desired. Season generously with salt and black pepper, then bake until browned and crispy, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
appetizer recipes for Christmas brunch
There are so many different appetizer recipes that can be made for Christmas brunch, and they’re all perfect to serve as a first course or an appetizer. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
Sausage Rolls with Cranberry Glaze: These sweet and savory sausage rolls are topped with a cranberry glaze that is perfect for dressing up any holiday table.
Pork Rollups with Sweet and Spicy Dipping Sauce: This easy recipe is perfect for using up any leftover pork roast or ham. The sauce is sweet and spicy, making it the perfect companion to those rolls.
Baked Cheese Curds: Cheese curds always sound like something that would be cheesy, but these little gems are quite light and fluffy. They make a great appetizer or snack, and they’re also great served warm with a little maple syrup on top.
Fruit Kabobs: These kabobs are simple to put together and they make a great presentation – especially if you use colorful fruits instead of just one type. They’re also delicious and nutritious – perfect for a healthy holiday meal.
Christmas dinner appetizer recipes
Looking for something special to serve at your Christmas dinner? Check out these appetizer recipes!
These cherry tomatoes are a delicious and easy appetizer to prepare. Just preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the tomatoes in half and seed them. Then, spread some balsamic vinegar on each tomato half. Sprinkle some parsley, salt, and pepper on top, and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot!
This recipe is perfect for a small group or as an afternoon snack. Simply preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and fill each quiche dish with cooked ground beef, diced onions, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and hard-boiled eggs. Bake for 15 minutes or until the quiche is firm to the touch.
Fruit Salad with Mint Dressing
This fruit salad is perfect for a summertime picnic or holiday gathering. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of chopped strawberries, 2 cups of chopped apricots, 1 cup of sliced peaches, 1 cup of raisins, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract. To make the Mint Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint leaves and 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
appetizer recipes for Christmas eve
Christmas Eve appetizer recipes are the perfect way to start your holiday feast. Whether you’re serving them as an appetizer before the main course or as a secondary course, these recipes will have your guests begging for more.
Appetizers can be as simple or elaborate as you want them to be. Here are four easy and festive appetizer recipes that you can use to get your party started:
1. Candied Bacon: This is a recipe that is sure to please any bacon lover! You will need 1 pound thick-cut bacon, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon each cinnamon and allspice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and sea salt to taste; Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the bacon into small pieces and place them on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once during baking. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and salt until well blended. Drizzle over bacon pieces and serve warm or at room temperature.
2. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Pesto Bruschetta Topping: This soup is perfect for those cold winter days when you just can’t get enough of pumpkin-based dishes! You will need 1 butternut squash (about 2 pounds),
easy Christmas appetizers and snacks
Appetizers are a great way to start your Christmas feast, and there are plenty of easy recipes to choose from. Here are some classics that you can make for your guests:
1. Cranberry-Orange Salsa
4 cups chopped fresh cranberries
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/2 medium red onion, diced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon honey
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Optional toppings: shaved Parmesan cheese, diced avocado, crushed tortilla chips Directions: In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, orange juice, red onion, cilantro, and honey. Mix well and season with salt and black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. If desired, top with shaved Parmesan cheese and/or avocado before serving.